Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My day

So get this my day was a bit over-the-top! Drama club is getting exciting. Today everyone was supposed to have their parts memorized, only a few of us did. It is kind of annoying because we only have a month to go. As if it wasn't enough that drama wore me out I leave the school and my boyfriend is outside, you'd think that i would be overjoyed, I was but he then informs me that his car is dead. Luckly Mike was there to call his mother to bring jumpercables :) lol.Finally we get the car started, we head to my house. He tells me he wants to go his best friends house, I don't mind ill go home and read, well he wants me to go with him, i go with him. i go to donnie's house and guess what im bored. they sit there playing video games and i just have to play on the computer then i think ill retype my lines, guess what, my boyfriend didn't save what i needed on his flashdrive. so i copy my script on doonnies copier. i just didnt want to be bored out of my mind!!! I come home and find my room a MESS!!!! let me say i am NOT happy! so that is my day oh and not to mention my family went to see Dear John without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment