Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Old Poems

The First one
~Nothing Anyone Could Do~
she sat in her dark and shadowy room knowing someone else was there
then all she felt was pain unlike any other
a strike across the face
then a noise of tearing clothes
she screamed but was not heard
she fought he retrained her he had more strength
all she could do was cry untill he had his way and finished
even then it was useless to try to scream out
she was alone with a stanger in a room filled with darkness
there was nothing anyone could do!!!!

Another

~Someone~
if there was someone to save me from my anger
if there was someone to save me from my dager
if there was someone to save me from my fate
if someone was out there its now to late!

These were from a dark time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment